Click here to follow me on Twitter
Follow this blog on twitter @tweenspot
About tweenspotI am like so many moms raising young girls, scared I'm doing the right thing and learning with pure amazement at the same time! I feel like I have become my mother (don't we all)..my favorite phrase is "today things are so different than when I/we grew up". The absolute hysteria in that phrase scares me too. I don't want to be scared. I like to think that as a professional, working, college educated women that I can embrace the world we live in. That's why I have been researching Tweens, what they like, do, what's hot and what's trends are going to cost me a fortune in the future! My little girls are the love of my life. By creating this blog, I want a safe internet place for girls and moms to share. This blog is in the infancy stage, but I have big plans for it. So stay tuned.... Read, enjoy, comment. Visit as often as you'd like. I hope together we can build a community for girls and moms to explore, learn and share with one another.
- RT @BethAld16: New authors should create pages at Goodreads, Amazon Author Central and @BookBub https://t.co/H81j4vIDnh 8 hours ago
- RT @BethAld16: Yay Andrea!!! twitter.com/andrea_hinckle… 8 hours ago
- RT @BethAld16: Any books from #JamesPatterson-I took an online writing class w/him. He’s charming, gifted, & inspiring. #PinkSlipsNovel #30… 9 hours ago
- @BethAld16 i am going. to order Beth! cant wait to read it. 9 hours ago
- RT @BethAld16: I love #PinkSlipsNovel It’s full of twists & suspense. The perfect summer travel & beach read. A must-read. #30Seconds 9 hours ago