I am thinking of hanging this in my girls’ bathroom so they will read it everyday!
About tweenspotI am like so many moms raising young girls, scared I'm doing the right thing and learning with pure amazement at the same time! I feel like I have become my mother (don't we all)..my favorite phrase is "today things are so different than when I/we grew up". The absolute hysteria in that phrase scares me too. I don't want to be scared. I like to think that as a professional, working, college educated women that I can embrace the world we live in. That's why I have been researching Tweens, what they like, do, what's hot and what's trends are going to cost me a fortune in the future! My little girls are the love of my life. By creating this blog, I want a safe internet place for girls and moms to share. This blog is in the infancy stage, but I have big plans for it. So stay tuned.... Read, enjoy, comment. Visit as often as you'd like. I hope together we can build a community for girls and moms to explore, learn and share with one another.
- @MsMin @Agent_DCurtis @ByeByeDWI @JonnyKooler @Simm_Young Go get em Min! ☕️ 1 day ago
- The secret life of ur #teenager is real! @tweenspot says don't bury ur head! #30Seconds #parenting #teens 30seconds.com/tip/12939 2 days ago
- #Teens #forgetful? @tweenspot posted a note on fridge 2break the #habit. Read it! #30Seconds #parenting #teenagers 30seconds.com/tip/14573 2 days ago
- Hey @AmySalterPhoto --#Cheesy #cauliflower #casserole will make u ask, #mac who?! #30Seconds #thanksgiving #food 30seconds.com/food/tip/15081… 2 days ago
- RT @NicoleDeAvilla: @IanGertler @elisatalk @debbiethecarer You can see the whole chat plus screen shots here: 30seconds.com/tip/15104 It i… 3 days ago